Canadian government remains anti-science and pro-death; but the travel industry, airports and Brian Peckford are calling for sanity.
It is dystopian. The so-called covid “vaccines” continue to producing record death and injuries. (1, 2, 3, 4) We now see worse covid disease, death and viral loads in the multiply injected, while naturally immune persons are doing well. (1, 2) This was all predictable.
Despite all this, the WEF infiltrated Canadian government voted to extend the travel restriction that force the injections and deny basic human rights including freedom of movement, and bodily sovereignty.
Airports, the travel industry, and Brian Peckford who is the co-author of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom are pushing back.
Canadian federal government voted to extend all border travel restrictions
Canadian Travel and Tourism Round Table calls for an end to the restrictions
Canadian Airports Council calls for an end to the restrictions
Current Canadian Travel Restrictions.
As of June 7, 2022, Canada has five travel regulations, according to the International Air Transport Association’s (IATA) Travel Centre. In a nutshell, the Canadian government requires:
- Passengers and airline crew must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate uploaded in ArriveCAN. Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covovax, Janssen, Medicago Covifenz, Moderna, Novavax, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
- Passengers must have a negative molecular COVID-19 test taken outside of Canada at most 72 hours before departure. Or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most one day before departure.
- Both passengers and airline crew must submit their information electronically, at most 72 hours before arrival, through the ArriveCAN app or the website.
- Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 molecular test upon arrival.
- Passengers could be subject to quarantine for 14 days.
Charter of Rights and Freedoms Co-Author Brian Peckford is suing the Feds for violating freedom of movement. First court date is September.
Brian Peckford interview from Strong and Free Canada. We remain committed and working everyday for truth , justice , and inalienable rights. Thanks for sharing and supporting our work.